Our Promise to Parents
At PPN we understand the importance of the sensitive decision parents will make in
regard to choosing the right preschool for their children. We will be honored to welcome the families that choose to place their children within the care of PPN.
What parents can expect from us when enrolled in our program:
- Safe, respectful, nurturing environment where children thrive and become independent, lifelong learners.
- Supportive partnerships with the nursery team
- Professional early childhood staﬀ that will be able to meet the developmental needs of young children.
- Daily communication, documenting essential routines, activities completed, and behavior reﬂections.
- Children between the ages of 3 months to 36 months will be assigned a primary care giver that will ensure that they can build a nurturing one on one relationship with an adult.
- An open door policy – Parents will be welcomed and encouraged to access the leadership team at suitable periods during the day
- An onsite nurse who will ensure that each child’s basic medical needs will be met.