Vision and Mission
Pippen Park Nursery, Dubai (PPN) aims to provide a joyful, safe, nurturing and
innovative environment through a respectful approach for all children to play, learn and develop freely. In addition, PPN will promote a positive relationship with parents and work in partnership with them, to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Education is a shared responsibility of the administration faculty, students,parents, and the nursery community.
- A safe and secure environment that is marked by respect for the rights of others and acceptance of personal responsibility, is critical to children’s development and eﬀective learning.
- Education must encompass the development of the whole individual: academic, creative, social, physical and emotional.
- Children are individuals whose learning is inﬂuenced by culture, age, prior knowledge, background, personality, physiology and experiences.
- The learning environment and educational process should recognize diﬀerent learning styles, abilities, and interests.
- Education is most eﬀective when the learner is actively engaged in the learning process.
- Education should provide meaningful and relevant experiences that parallel those found in everyday life.
- The children’s nursery experience should foster self-esteem and self-conﬁdence, which are integral components of a successful learner.
- Education should instill in children, a desire for life-long learning.
Pippen Park Nursery has a vision to align UAE cultural values, with exceptional standards of early childhood education, within a professional and caring setting.